Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cuddling & Affection vs. Sex

Okay, so today's blog comes from a conversation that I was having with this guy earlier today, and we were just having a regular conversation. He don't know me, and he thinks that it's okay to offer to lick my body and taste me. Umm no sir that is not what I want. I explain to him that I don't want him to do all that and that is not what I am looking for, but he just couldn't comprehend how I can want to cuddle and be affectionate with a person and not want to have sex with that person. This mutha fucka asked me to define cuddling and affection. I'm sorry sir, how old are you? With two kids right? And you don't understand what I mean when I say cuddling and affection. People, just because a person wants to cuddle and be affectionate does not mean they want to have sex. I am not fucking you so that you can hold me at night. I don't want to be in a relationship either. There are plenty of people out there that are single but are affectionate. There are plenty of people that knows what it is like to have affection with there being no strings attached. No titles, no dating, nothing more than just cuddling and talking. That is not difficult or too much to ask for. I mean really? Why do I have to explain to you what cuddling and affection is? Why there have to be feelings involved? Better question: is it really necessary to fuck you in order to get it? No I don't think so. You have lost your fucken mind to think that I will buss it open for a few kisses and some arms around my body at night. I'm good. If you are so much of a horny little boy that you can't keep your hands to yourself, then I don't want to deal with it. If I do fuck you, it's because I have made the decision to do so. I'm old enough to change my mind and make decisions. I'm more than a big girl. I'm a woman. It's funny because only females understand this but are just as emotionally out of it. Let it put it to you like this: affection and cuddling can be done without sex being involved. At times, yes they do go hand in hand, but they do not have to happen together. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING! I repeat, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING! Yes it is possible for a person to kiss and touch a little and cuddle and spoon and whatever else falls under that category without it leading to a butt naked session. Seriously people, if you ain't old enough to separate the two, how will you survive in a relationship? What is going to happen when your significant other ain't in the mood to fuck? Then what? All they want to do is cuddle or be held. You going to go fuck somebody else? You going to get mad and storm out? Be a child about the situation if you feel like it. You going to be by your damn self. All I'm saying is this: I should not have to explain to what is supposed to be a grown ass person the difference between sex and affection. If you don't know that all ready, then I don't know what to say to you. If you can't do that without an established relationship, then so be it. I won't get mad. I won't throw a fit. I will find somebody that is capable and willing to do so. It is not that serious to be doing stupid shit in order to get what I want. People, know what you want and if you know what you want, go out and get it, but things like this are unnecessary to me. There is a difference between cuddling & affection and sex. If you don't know it, you need to learn it. Don't think I don't know what I'm talking about? Hey man...I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment