Friday, November 4, 2011

The Woman's Intuition

Okay, people, this is my first post on this blog, and the reason that I wrote it is because I was having this conversation with a friend, and I have to say that I do not agree with this wholeheartedly...for the women's point of view that is. Okay, we were talking about the so-called women's intuition, and I must say that we all do not have it. First, let's define intuition. Intuition, according to the Webster's Dictionary, is defined as "a quick and ready insight" or "immediate apprehension or cognition." There is one more: "the power or faculty of attaining direct knowledge or cognition without evident rational thought or inference." The things that you have intuition about is something that is wrong at the moment, not something that has been brewing inside of your head for months or even days on in. At least that is what it sounds like to me. Just because you feel like something or someone is wrong or something or someone is not right DOES NOT make that shit an intuition, especially if you have all kinds of details about it. Let's define assumption: "an assuming that something is true" or "a fact or statement (as a proposition, axiom, postulate, or notion) taken for granted." See the difference people...with that being said: please women, stop making assumptions and calling it intuition. Stop making shit up in your head and making yourself believe it so badly that it becomes real to you and you start to run with it, cussing mutha fuckas out and doing dumb shit. Yes, I am guilty of it, but we all make mistakes. One thing I don't say is my intuition said it. To tell the truth, I don't think that shit exists. I think that is a woman's way of saying something ain't right, but when you start doing shit like accusing mutha fuckas of doing shit you have no proof of them doing, then that is not intuition. It is an assumption. Hell, it's pretty much a lie until it can be proven to be the truth. "I think you fucking around on me." You got some proof of that? How you know? You being Inspector Gadget nigga, going through his or her shit and following that mutha fucka around? Guess what that it is? AN ASSUMPTION! Intuition tells you something ain't right, but it doesn't tell you what it is. An assumption tells you what you THINK it is but doesn't tell you if it is true or not. Stop running around this bitch saying it's your intuition when all the fuck you doing is throwing shit out to see if you can get some truth out of it. I'm not saying you can't think something is wrong about something. What I'm saying is don't fuck up your life because you done changed what could possibly be an intuition into an exaggeration and a situation that you can't get yourself out of. Some women do this, not all. No one is saying no woman has the right to say it, BUT don't just be throwing around that word like it's the new shoes on your feet or the dirty shirt you just took off your back. That is so not cool. No ma'am...that is not intuition that told you that. It was insecurity. Jealousy. Hatred. Anger. Lack of confidence. Assumption. Ridiculousness. It was something negative, but it wasn't intuition. To the women that believe they have this, please re-evaluate yourselves before you let this word roll off your lips. You don't have to think I know what I'm talking about. Hey man...I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment