Monday, November 7, 2011

Mixed Signals

Okay, so this one might have some points that I made in a previous post about people, but I decided to take it and elaborate a little bit. You see, I am somewhat of a straight shooter. I will tell you how I really feel, even if I'm saying it as a joke at the time. If I really don't want to do it, then I will let you know, but I will not put on like I'm going to do one thing and then be like fuck that, that ain't me. Simply put, I try my hardest not to send mixed signals. Yes, I'm going to give you honesty. What you get from what I do and what I say is on you, but I will explain myself when need be. I try to clear up all misunderstandings and try to work to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Of course, that is just me. I don't support those that send mixed signals. Don't be the chick in the freak-em dress on a date talking about how you ain't giving shit up til marriage. Don't be the dude on the date acting like you respect it when you trying to get her to fuck by next week. A mixed signal leads a person to believe one thing but is deterred by another. For example, coming over to a person's house during booty call hours tells the resident of that place that you want to fuck. Plain and simple. Don't get over there and say,"I just wanted to cuddle." Mutha fucka, you got a pillow at home don't you? Get the fuck outta here! Don't be inviting a person out on a date and expect them to pay for themselves. Umm last time I checked, you invited me out on this date. What the fuck? Expecting one thing from a person's words or actions and getting another is why it's called a mixed signal. It triggers a mix up in communication. Females have been known to do this the most, but there are males that do it too. Be a straight shooter. If a person don't want to give you what you want, find another. If you in a relationship, compromise, and if you can't do that, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship. All I'm saying is make your words match your actions. There are so many problems with people saying one thing but their actions saying another. Don't dress like a slut and say you're a saint. Don't pretend to listen and ain't heard a word that a mutha fucka said. I mean really? Don't send pictures of your body with no clothes and you ain't bussing it open. Yes I said it. If you ain't ready to put out, don't act like it and don't say it in your actions. That applies for both men and women. Don't be a tease EVER! This applies to everything, not just sex and relationships. Don't say "mmmm this is good" when your face says it's disgusting. Don't give a person hope that you want to talk to them when you really wish they would get hit by a car. Mixed signals are the worst. They are good way to lead to a lot of drama and bullshit. Avoid it all by making sure your words are acted out and vice versa. Don't think I know what I'm talking about? Hey man...I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment