Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why I Do This Blog...

I want to explain something real quick: I don't just come up with this stuff off the top of my head. My rants come from a conversation or personal experience. This has happened to me and/or to other people, so don't think I'm just going off the deep end and just running around talking trash. Just getting out some frustration real quick. Everybody does it. This is my personal opinion, and the people that read this are either going to agree with it or they're not, but all I ask is that you respect my opinion or eat a dick. It's as simple as that. This is what I think, and thoughts can be changed like drawers. So can beliefs, hopes, and dreams. I'm not for attention. I'm not out for followers (excluding Twitter, but that is your personal choice to follow me or not). I just do this because I want to. Plain and simple. Don 't like what I write? Don't read it. Don't like what I said? Let me know. You can always tweet me at @ReallyNoKesh. I'm also on Facebook and Google Plus. I'm me, and I am in the process of rediscovering who me is, but I know that this is a part of the creation of a new part of me. Notice I said part, as in a piece. I hope that each and every one of my readers enjoy what I write, and if they don't, then I am always open for comments. I will respect your opinion just like I want you to respect mine. Please let me know what you think. Hey man...I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment